Embed this resource in your web site
Description List of properties for sale in Corvallis, Oregon, USA.
Source Dataset from Redfin.
Over 1.5 billions pounds of pumpkin are grown annually in the United States. Where are they sold, and for how much?
This dataset contains prices for which pumpkins were sold at selected U.S. cities’ terminal markets. Prices are differentiated by the commodities’ growing origin, variety, size, package and grade.
This dataset contains terminal market prices for different pumpkin crops in 13 cities in the United States from September 24, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Columbia, SC
- Dallas, TX
- Detroit, MI
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- New York, NY
- Philadelphia, PA
- San Francisco, CA
- Saint Louis, MO
Data for each city includes the following columns (although not all information is available for every city)
- Commodity Name: Always pumpkin, since this is a pumpkin-only dataset
- City Name: City where the pumpkin was sold
- Sub Variety
- Grade: In the US, usually only canned pumpkin is graded
- Date: Date of sale (rounded up to the nearest Saturday)
- Low Price
- High Price
- Mostly Low
- Mostly High
- Origin: Where the pumpkins were grown
- Origin District
- Item Size
- Unit of Sale
- Repack: Whether the pumpkin has been repackaged before sale
- Trans Mode
This dataset is based on Specialty Crops Terminal Markets Standard Reports distributed by the United States Department of Agriculture. This data is in the public domain.